Smart Farming Solutions
The technologies used in smart farming include
- unified environment of growth of crops,
- automatic irrigating and fertilizing,
- various weather/environment detection sensors/systems,
- information and communications technology (ICT),
- Internet of Things (IoT),
- artificial intelligence (AI),
- big data analysis,
- block chain,
For farmers, more advanced tools or systems must be adopted to make management of farms easy without much hard-to-understood knowledge, and then to make more people voluntarily work in farms, and more managements, like marketing management, must be taken to obtain much more profit.
In addition, more information, like those standardized in GACP, should be traceable by customers, and then customers can buy the crops without worries about residues of pesticides, phosphide, and heavy metal. All productions can then make customers peace-of-mind.